Scotland Property Investment Conference 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
An unmissable event to learn a range of Scottish property investment strategies and opportunity to network with experts and sector peers.
With over 100 years of combined property investment experience among conference speakers, you will get a chance to learn insights into the major Scottish property investment strategies and topics like
• Muti-Occupant commercial investment
• Holiday Lets
• Commercial to Residential Conversions projects,
• Best places to invest in buy to let Properties
• Short term and Bridging finance for your property projects
• Running the property Investments as a business
• Finding your investment market and exit strategies
• Important property tax savings and structures
• Property investment financing through SSAS (Small self-administered pension schemes)
Also, great opportunity to meet and network with Scotland based property investment experts/professionals and like-minded people on the day.
5 GREAT REASONS TO SIGN UP FOR SPIC 2020!!
Of course, we'd say that you'd be mad to miss out on signing up for the SPIC 2020 Conference, but don't just take our word for it, here's what the delegate feedback was from the last conference:
• 66% found out about new opportunities to invest;
• 87% made new business contacts;
• 90% found out about new investment opportunities and ideas in Scotland;
• 98% ranked the overall Conference as good/excellent.
In addition to these great reasons to attend, we've also listened to the delegate feedback and for SPIC 2020 we have more subjects and breakout sessions.
The Conference is a regular sell-out, so make sure you don't miss out by booking your place now!
Lunch is included in ticket price. Car parking available on venue.
Find the latest updates about the event on conference facebook page too.
What you will learn at Conference ?
1. Scottish Commercial Property
- Performance of the sector
- How easy or difficult to become a commercial property investor
- Next steps
2. Portfolio building for cashflow with Commercial Multiple Occupancy (CMO)
- Learn what is a multi-let commercial investment
- 10 advantages of investing in CMO properties.
- How to find good commercial deals
- Share our top 5 investment criteria for commercial property
- How to get involved in commercial even if you have no money.
3. Holiday and short-term lets investment strategy
- Scottish short term let market
- Key differences between short term lets and long term lets rental properties
- Why to consider investing in short-term lets?
- Key facts to consider
- Future of short term lets in Scotland
4. “Invested or ready to Invest – what’s your Market and Exit Strategy?”
- Market Strategy –Differences between Commercial and residential Sectors
- Market Strategy – Long Term or Short-Term options,
- Exit strategy – what you need to know – the Basics;
- Exit Strategy – IHT or CGT planning “
5. Property Tax
- Using Ltd Companies and Other Structures for Property Investment
- The legal differences and when these might be used to advantage
- Banking approaches to the different structures
- Why professional fees may be relevant in the short term
- What is a property business?
- Commercial property business vs Residential property businesses
- The benefits of mixed structures
- Top tips: Where to go from here
6. Short-term Finance for Your Property Projects
- How short term finance and bridging loans can help your projects where traditional lenders don’t
- How to access short term funding for your property investments and refurbishments
- How bridging finance can help you add value to your property assets and ready them for sale or refinance on the high street
- By sharing case studies, helping you shape potential ideas for your property business
7. Commercial Developments
- How to grow your portfolio quicker (Residential & Commercial)
- Diversify your tenants & portfolio
- Risks – avoid & manage
8. The Fact not the Fiction of Running a Successful Property Business
- The difference between a successful property business and a poor property investment.
- How to make money in property. In any market conditions.
- How to buy more property. Not how to buy more debt.
9. The 'Business' of Property.. you are in Property but you are also in Business
- 5 tools you can apply immediately in growing your Property Business
- Case study insights showing how these have worked in two successful property businesses one in Glasgow and one in Newcastle
- Tips from an ex Banker on how to avoid the banks?
- A view on a secret source of property funding you possibly never realised existed
10. “SSAS, A very well kept secret!” (Property Finance)
- What a SSAS is?
- Why they’ve never heard of it?
- What the incredible benefits of SSAS are?
- The myths of SSAS, How different providers vary widely?
- How SSAS can work for them or their network?
- How to implement SSAS?
Please get in touch via email or on facebook, if you have any questions..